A spatula for applying cream is not only a beautiful addition to our cosmetic bag but, as it turns out, also an indispensable piece of equipment if we want to take proper care of our complexion.
Without the spatula, the cream begins to change its properties after the first insertion of our fingers into it, it loses nutritional components, and yet it is because of them that we use this cream. Inadequate application of the cream often causes imperfections on the face.
Thanks to this unique cream spatula, you will make sure that the daily application of the cream is hygienic, and your cream will retain all its wonderful properties.
By interfering with this process, you risk:
– that your cream will change its pH, become contaminated and reduce the effect of the active ingredients it contains! This happens as soon as you put your fingers into the jar of cream for the first time.
– contamination of the facial skin and the occurrence of skin redness, blackheads and pimples.
Often, it turns out that the lack of effect of the cream may not be due to the fact that the cream itself is of poor quality. The reason may be the fact of not using a spatula and lack of proper hygiene in its application.
A spatula for cream application is made of stainless steel which makes it practically indestructible. Wooden or plastic spatulas need to be replaced every few months – a stainless steel spatula will probably last you a lifetime.
How to use the spatula?
- Cleanse your face and hands before each application.
- Wash and dry the spatula before each use.
- Apply cream from jar with spatula (do not use fingers!).
- Remove cream from spatula with fingers and apply to face.
- Disinfect the spatula at least once a week with 70% ethyl alcohol.
Choose a cream spatula and use the cream correctly. You will be surprised how this simple element can positively affect the further beauty care of your skin.