The customer has the right to complain about the purchased goods within the time specified below, if the goods after receive show:
– manufacturing defects; 30 calendar days from the date of delivery
– damage caused during transport; 24 hours from the date of delivery
– non-conformity with the order; 24 hours from the date of delivery
FAST COMPLAINT PROCEDURE:
1.Before the expiry of the complaint time specified above, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Damage description
- Photo or short movie of the damaged Goods
2. CHARLÈNE will immediately notify the Customer of receiving the form and send an address for returning the Goods.
3. Within the next 7 days from the date of receiving a message with guidelines from the Store, the Customer shall be obliged to send back the Goods.
Free of charge complaint: If the customer sends the package by economy registered mail through the Polish Post Office – the shop will return the amount to the customer’s bank account. In order to do so, after a positive outcome of the complaint check, please send us in an e-mail a picture of the receipt received in the post, as well as the bank account details to which the refund is to be made.
4. Complained goods will be repaired and sent back to the customer at the store cost.
RETURN ( WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT)
- A customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22 of the Civil Code may withdraw from it without giving any reason by submitting a statement within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods. The buyer may cancel some or all of the ordered goods.
FAST RETURN PROCEDURE:
- Within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Goods, send a statement of withdrawal to the following e-mail address: email@example.com (you can use the template attached at the bottom of the page or, if you do not have access to a printer, write information in an e-mail)
- CHARLÈNE will immediately notify the Customer of its acceptance of the statement and indicate the address for return shipment.
- Within the next 14 days from the date of sending the statement of return to the Seller, the Client shall be obliged to send back the Goods together with a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
- The goods must be intact
- If the returned goods are magnetic eyelashes, the safety seal must not be damaged (torn/unstuck/cut, etc. ). The seal must be intact). If the goods to be returned are hygiene products that came to the customer with sealed packaging, this packaging must not be unsealed.
- The goods must be in complete condition, in the factory packaging
- It must not show any signs of use
- It must be properly secured and packaged.
4. The Seller shall promptly, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receiving the returned Goods, refund to the consumer all payments made by him, including costs of delivery of Goods to the Client.
5. If the consumer chose a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the consumer for additional costs incurred by him.
6. The Customer shall only bear the direct cost of returning the Goods.
The complete content concerning Complaints and Returns can be found in the Terms and Conditions of the website.